The Town & Country-Frontenac Chamber of Commerce is an independent organization dedicated to serving the interests of our local business community. We invite you to join our organziation and start benefitting from our membership every day.
Business Seminar from St. Louis County Library
Thursday, October 30th 8:30am to 12pm
Certification 101 for Woman and Minority Owned Businesses
Business Showcase- November 8
10:00am- 2:00pm- Plaza Frontenac
Applications are now being accepted for this year's Business Showcase!
Chamber members will be set up in the Center Court area of Plaza Frontenac and will have information ranging from estate planning to banking to retirement communities to healthcare.
Attendees will be able to participate in the Passport Guide and when their Passport is completely stamped by participating Chamber members, they will be entered to win several gifts. Contact Tammy at 314.469.3335 for more information.
Download Application here.
November Member Luncheon 11/12/2014
Cooper's Hawk Restaurant & Winery
11:30AM to 1PM
We are now accepting reservations for our November membership luncheon at Cooper's Hawk. This time we will be in their private room but space is limited! We encourage you to RSVP early! Our guest speaker will be announced as soon as we finalize the details!
BUSINESS AFTER BUSINESS, November 13th
5PM-&PM @ Museum of the Dog
Do you have a hard time getting away from the office or your business during the day? Our after hours networking was designed for you! Enjoy great conversations, the new "Dogs in Porcelain Sculpture" exhibit plus a wine tasting from Cooper's Hawk. Appetizers will also be served. This is a free event for our members. Our guest fee is $10 per person.
I don't want to miss this!
IN-DEPTH LOCAL SEO WORKSHOP, November 18th
8AM-9:30AM @ the Chamber Office
It's not too late to sign up for our SEO workshop.
In our workshop you will learn:
- Review the most important facts about Local SEO and how it works
- How to best optimize your Google+ Local listing (remember, the very first and most vital key to Local SEO!)
- Tips on finding new ways to create citations using your NAP (Name, Address, Phone)
- Why Yelp is more important than you think
- Online reviews and their value to your business
- Tools and resources to help manage your local directory listings
- Uncovering the myths about Local SEO
- What is and how to use mark-up schema on your website to rank better
- Where the industry - and your business category - is likely headed
- Ultimately - How to capitalize on the Local Search opportunity
- Plus much more, including detailed handout materials you can take with you!
St. Louis County Library Invites you to be an Exhibitor at the Small Business Information Expo & Library Open House
Friday, December 5th 1pm to 4:30pm